ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 from your computerscreencloud
. Go over here
for more information on screencloud. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\screencloud-player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\screencloud-player\Uninstall ScreenCloud Player.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9. ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9's main file takes around 68.06 MB (71365120 bytes) and its name is ScreenCloud Player.exe.
ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 68.64 MB (71976584
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenCloud Player.exe (68.06 MB)
- Uninstall ScreenCloud Player.exe (480.13 KB)
- elevate.exe (117.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 version 2.7.9
ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 is a program marketed by the software company screencloud. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9". The ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9.
8. After uninstalling ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 by screencloud from your PC, nor are we saying that ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 by screencloud is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScreenCloud Player 2.7.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 22:25:49.127