This page is about ScreenCapture 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124 from your computeriTVA LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on iTVA LLC. Please follow http://www.itva.ru/
if you want to read more on ScreenCapture 126.96.36.199 on iTVA LLC's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ScreenCapture folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. ScreenCapture 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ScreenCapture\unins000.exe. ScreenCapture.exe is the ScreenCapture 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes about 7.15 MB (7494720 bytes) on disk.
ScreenCapture 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.43 MB (8839815
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenCapture.exe (7.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124.
ScreenCapture 126.96.36.199 is a program by the software company iTVA LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall ScreenCapture 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ScreenCapture 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ScreenCapture 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScreenCapture 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ScreenCapture 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ScreenCapture 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScreenCapture 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ScreenCapture\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScreenCapture 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling ScreenCapture 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenCapture 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenCapture 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ScreenCapture 188.8.131.52 by iTVA LLC from your computer, we are not saying that ScreenCapture 184.108.40.206 by iTVA LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScreenCapture 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 15:26:36.807