ScreenCam is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ScreenCam from your systemSmartGuyz, Inc.
. You can find out more on SmartGuyz, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about ScreenCam can be found at http://www.smartguyz.com
. Usually the ScreenCam application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenCam folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ScreenCam's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenCam\unins000.exe. ScreenCam.exe is the ScreenCam's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.95 MB (3089408 bytes) on disk.
ScreenCam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.62 MB (3796762
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenCam.exe (2.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
ScreenCam is a program released by the software company SmartGuyz, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove ScreenCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ScreenCam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ScreenCam or simply click the Search field and type in "ScreenCam". If it is installed on your PC the ScreenCam app will be found automatically. When you click ScreenCam in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ScreenCam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScreenCam:
- The publisher is: http://www.smartguyz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenCam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScreenCam.
8. After uninstalling ScreenCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ScreenCam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ScreenCam by SmartGuyz, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ScreenCam by SmartGuyz, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScreenCam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 17:24:48.280