This page contains detailed information on how to remove Screen Split for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Screen Split from your systemLG Electronics Inc.
. Further information on LG Electronics Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application Screen Split can be seen at http://www.lge.com
. Screen Split is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Screen Split directory, subject to the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Screen Split. The program's main executable file is titled ScreenSplit.exe and it has a size of 426.04 KB (436264 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Screen Split. They take about 1.09 MB (1139752
bytes) on disk.
- DDCCI.exe (228.00 KB)
- ScreenSplit.exe (426.04 KB)
- ScreenSplitterHook64App.exe (459.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1
of Screen Split. For more Screen Split versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screen Split is a program offered by LG Electronics Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Screen Split is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Screen Split from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Screen Split or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screen Split". If it is installed on your PC the Screen Split program will be found very quickly. After you click Screen Split in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Screen Split, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screen Split:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lge.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Screen Split.
8. After removing Screen Split, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Screen Split that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screen Split using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screen Split by LG Electronics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Screen Split by LG Electronics Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screen Split in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 03:34:07.770