Screen Saver Photos
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Screen Saver Photos for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Screen Saver Photos from your systemEdward C Kemp Jr
. Go over here
for more information on Edward C Kemp Jr. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Screen Saver Photos folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Screen Saver Photos is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Screen Saver Photos\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 701.68 KB (718517 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
Screen Saver Photos contains of the executables below. They occupy 701.68 KB (718517
bytes) on disk.
Screen Saver Photos is an application offered by the software company Edward C Kemp Jr. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Screen Saver Photos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Screen Saver Photos from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Screen Saver Photos or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screen Saver Photos". The Screen Saver Photos application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Screen Saver Photos in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Screen Saver Photos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Screen Saver Photos.
8. After removing Screen Saver Photos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Screen Saver Photos which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Screen Saver Photos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screen Saver Photos by Edward C Kemp Jr from your computer, nor are we saying that Screen Saver Photos by Edward C Kemp Jr is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screen Saver Photos in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:36:16.147