This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Screen Recorder for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Screen Recorder from your computerRylstim
. More information on Rylstim can be seen here
. More details about Screen Recorder can be seen at http://www.sketchman-studio.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Screen Recorder folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Screen Recorder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Screen Recorder\unins000.exe. NSR.exe is the Screen Recorder's primary executable file and it occupies circa 547.00 KB (560128 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Screen Recorder. They occupy an average of 1.57 MB (1649060
bytes) on disk.
- Nepflex.exe (55.50 KB)
- NSR.exe (547.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- XviD.exe (304.42 KB)
The current page applies to Screen Recorder version 1.6
Screen Recorder is a program marketed by Rylstim. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Screen Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Screen Recorder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Screen Recorder or simply click the Search field and type in "Screen Recorder". If it exists on your system the Screen Recorder app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Screen Recorder in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Screen Recorder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screen Recorder:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sketchman-studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Screen Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Screen Recorder.
8. After uninstalling Screen Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Screen Recorder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screen Recorder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screen Recorder by Rylstim from your PC, nor are we saying that Screen Recorder by Rylstim is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screen Recorder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 13:28:19.957