Screen Recorder 1.2.6
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Screen Recorder 1.2.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Screen Recorder 1.2.6 from your computerApeaksoft Studio
. Additional info about Apeaksoft Studio can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\Screen Recorder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Screen Recorder 1.2.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\Screen Recorder\unins000.exe. Screen Recorder.exe is the Screen Recorder 1.2.6's primary executable file and it occupies about 433.23 KB (443632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Screen Recorder 1.2.6. They occupy about 12.63 MB (13240224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.73 KB)
- Feedback.exe (36.73 KB)
- mux.exe (9.33 MB)
- Patch.exe (638.00 KB)
- Screen Recorder.exe (433.23 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (196.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The current web page applies to Screen Recorder 1.2.6 version 1.2.6
Screen Recorder 1.2.6 is an application released by the software company Apeaksoft Studio. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Screen Recorder 1.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Screen Recorder 1.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Screen Recorder 1.2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screen Recorder 1.2.6". The Screen Recorder 1.2.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Screen Recorder 1.2.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Screen Recorder 1.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Screen Recorder 1.2.6.
8. After removing Screen Recorder 1.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Screen Recorder 1.2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screen Recorder 1.2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Screen Recorder 1.2.6 by Apeaksoft Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Screen Recorder 1.2.6 by Apeaksoft Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Screen Recorder 1.2.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 15:16:21.737