Screen Recorder 1.2.36
You can find below details on how to remove Screen Recorder 1.2.36 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Screen Recorder 1.2.36 from your PCApeaksoft Studio
. More information on Apeaksoft Studio can be found here
. Screen Recorder 1.2.36 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\Screen Recorder folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Screen Recorder 1.2.36's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\Screen Recorder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Screen Recorder.exe and occupies 426.73 KB (436968 bytes).
Screen Recorder 1.2.36 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.75 MB (14421872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (158.73 KB)
- Feedback.exe (34.73 KB)
- mux.exe (11.07 MB)
- Screen Recorder.exe (426.73 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (231.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The current page applies to Screen Recorder 1.2.36 version 1.2.36
Screen Recorder 1.2.36 is a program by the software company Apeaksoft Studio. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Screen Recorder 1.2.36 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Screen Recorder 1.2.36 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Screen Recorder 1.2.36 or simply click the Search field and type in "Screen Recorder 1.2.36". If it exists on your system the Screen Recorder 1.2.36 application will be found very quickly. When you select Screen Recorder 1.2.36 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Screen Recorder 1.2.36, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Screen Recorder 1.2.36.
8. After removing Screen Recorder 1.2.36, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Screen Recorder 1.2.36 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Screen Recorder 1.2.36 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Screen Recorder 1.2.36 by Apeaksoft Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Screen Recorder 1.2.36 by Apeaksoft Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screen Recorder 1.2.36 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 12:10:41.537