Screen Capture version 1.0
This info is about Screen Capture version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Screen Capture version 1.0 from your PCMurGee.com
. Open here
where you can read more on MurGee.com. Click on http://www.murgee.com/
to get more facts about Screen Capture version 1.0 on MurGee.com's website. Usually the Screen Capture version 1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Screen Capture directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Screen Capture version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\Screen Capture\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ScreenCapture.exe and it has a size of 36.00 KB (36864 bytes).
The executables below are part of Screen Capture version 1.0. They take an average of 734.28 KB (751902
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenCapture.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Screen Capture version 1.0.
Screen Capture version 1.0 is a program released by MurGee.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Screen Capture version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Screen Capture version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Screen Capture version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screen Capture version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Screen Capture version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Screen Capture version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Screen Capture version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screen Capture version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.murgee.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Screen Capture\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screen Capture version 1.0.
8. After removing Screen Capture version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Screen Capture version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Screen Capture version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Screen Capture version 1.0 by MurGee.com from your computer, we are not saying that Screen Capture version 1.0 by MurGee.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screen Capture version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 14:59:22.603