Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10
Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 from your systemMath Spewing Unlimited
. More information on Math Spewing Unlimited can be seen here
. Detailed information about Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 can be seen at http://www.angelfire.com/ar/mathgod/sbg.html
. Usually the Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Screen Block Grabber directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Screen Block Grabber\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named screenblockgrabber.exe and it has a size of 3.12 MB (3275264 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10. They occupy 4.89 MB (5127841
bytes) on disk.
- examples.exe (593.50 KB)
- prZoom.exe (514.50 KB)
- screenblockgrabber.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.10
of Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10.
Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 is a program by Math Spewing Unlimited. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10". If it exists on your system the Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.angelfire.com/ar/mathgod/sbg.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Screen Block Grabber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10.
8. After removing Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 by Math Spewing Unlimited from your computer, nor are we saying that Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 by Math Spewing Unlimited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screen Block Grabber 4.2.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 18:44:42.577