Scrabble is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Scrabble from your systemGameFools
. More information on GameFools can be seen here
. More data about the program Scrabble can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. Scrabble is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Scrabble by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GHScrabble.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 756.00 KB (774144 bytes) on disk.
Scrabble installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.64 MB (2766666
bytes) on disk.
- GHScrabble.exe (756.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
- GHScrabble.exe (1.26 MB)
Scrabble is a program by the software company GameFools. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Scrabble is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Scrabble with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Scrabble or simply click the Search feature and type in "Scrabble". If it is installed on your PC the Scrabble application will be found automatically. After you select Scrabble in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Scrabble, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scrabble:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrabble\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scrabble.
8. After removing Scrabble, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Scrabble which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scrabble with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scrabble by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Scrabble by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scrabble supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:27:21.340