Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 from your computerSB-Software
. You can find out more on SB-Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 can be seen at http://www.sb-software.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jpeg-Commenter directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jpeg-Commenter\unins000.exe. commenter.exe is the Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.20 MB (2308608 bytes) on disk.
Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.27 MB (2375871
bytes) on disk.
- commenter.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (65.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2.
Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 is an application marketed by SB-Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2". The Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.sb-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jpeg-Commenter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 by SB-Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 by SB-Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scott's JPEG Commenter v 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 18:16:22.647