ScoreCloud Studio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ScoreCloud Studio from your PCDoReMIR Music Research
. More information on DoReMIR Music Research can be found here
. More details about ScoreCloud Studio can be seen at http://www.scorecloud.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScoreCloud Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ScoreCloud Studio is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScoreCloud Studio\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named ScoreCloud.exe and it has a size of 453.81 KB (464704 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with ScoreCloud Studio. They occupy about 3.44 MB (3604438
bytes) on disk.
- openssl.exe (1.72 MB)
- ScoreCloud-fonts-installer.exe (466.38 KB)
- ScoreCloud.exe (453.81 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (401.75 KB)
- Updater.exe (437.82 KB)
This data is about ScoreCloud Studio version 3.4
alone. For other ScoreCloud Studio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove ScoreCloud Studio from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ScoreCloud Studio:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ScoreCloud Studio
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ScoreCloud Studio\client.wyc
- C:\Program Files\ScoreCloud Studio\Läs mig.pdf
- C:\Program Files\ScoreCloud Studio\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\ScoreCloud Studio\libfaudio.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
ScoreCloud Studio is an application offered by DoReMIR Music Research. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase ScoreCloud Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ScoreCloud Studio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ScoreCloud Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScoreCloud Studio". If it exists on your system the ScoreCloud Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ScoreCloud Studio in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ScoreCloud Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScoreCloud Studio:
- The software company is: http://www.scorecloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScoreCloud Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScoreCloud Studio.
8. After uninstalling ScoreCloud Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ScoreCloud Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScoreCloud Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ScoreCloud Studio by DoReMIR Music Research from your PC, nor are we saying that ScoreCloud Studio by DoReMIR Music Research is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ScoreCloud Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:04:59.657