This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a from your PCScorched
. You can find out more on Scorched or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Scorched3D 43.2a at http://www.scorched3d.co.uk
. Usually the Scorched3D 43.2a program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scorched3D folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Scorched3D\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled scorched.exe and it has a size of 1.47 MB (1540608 bytes).
Scorched3D 43.2a installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.30 MB (6609779
bytes) on disk.
- scorched.exe (1.47 MB)
- scorchedc.exe (3.14 MB)
- scorcheds.exe (1.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.86 KB)
This info is about Scorched3D 43.2a version 43.2
Scorched3D 43.2a is a program released by Scorched. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Scorched3D 43.2a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Scorched3D 43.2a from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scorched3D 43.2a or simply click the Search field and type in "Scorched3D 43.2a". The Scorched3D 43.2a program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Scorched3D 43.2a in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Scorched3D 43.2a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scorched3D 43.2a:
- The software company is: http://www.scorched3d.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scorched3D\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Scorched3D 43.2a.
8. After removing Scorched3D 43.2a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Scorched3D 43.2a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scorched3D 43.2a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a by Scorched from your PC, we are not saying that Scorched3D 43.2a by Scorched is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scorched3D 43.2a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-30 07:47:38.583