Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0
Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 from your computerScol-Technologies
. Check out here
where you can read more on Scol-Technologies. More information about the program Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 can be found at http://www.scolring.org
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scol Voyager directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Scol Voyager\unins001.exe". Scol.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 45.00 KB (46080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0. They take about 2.98 MB (3129476
bytes) on disk.
- Scol.exe (45.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (783.53 KB)
- unins001.exe (722.03 KB)
- unins002.exe (783.53 KB)
- unins003.exe (722.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.0
of Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0.
Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 is a program marketed by Scol-Technologies. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.scolring.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Scol Voyager\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0.
8. After removing Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 by Scol-Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 by Scol-Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scol Voy@ger 6.3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:51:48.567