Science Girls Free Trial
Science Girls Free Trial is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Science Girls Free Trial from your PCHanako Games
. Additional info about Hanako Games can be read here
. More info about the software Science Girls Free Trial can be seen at http://www.arcadetown.com
. Science Girls Free Trial is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScienceGirls_at directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Science Girls Free Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScienceGirls_at\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ScienceGirls!-Arcadetown.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 960.00 KB (983040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Science Girls Free Trial. They take 1.60 MB (1678618
bytes) on disk.
- ScienceGirls!-Arcadetown.exe (960.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Science Girls Free Trial is a program offered by the software company Hanako Games. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Science Girls Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Science Girls Free Trial from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Science Girls Free Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "Science Girls Free Trial". If it exists on your system the Science Girls Free Trial program will be found automatically. When you select Science Girls Free Trial in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Science Girls Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Science Girls Free Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScienceGirls_at\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Science Girls Free Trial.
8. After uninstalling Science Girls Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Science Girls Free Trial that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Science Girls Free Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Science Girls Free Trial by Hanako Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Science Girls Free Trial by Hanako Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Science Girls Free Trial in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 09:02:30.470