This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Scid 4.7.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Scid 4.7.0 from your computerThe Scid project
. Check out here
where you can get more info on The Scid project. Further information about Scid 4.7.0 can be seen at http://http://scid.sourceforge.net
. Scid 4.7.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scid-4.7.0 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Scid 4.7.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scid-4.7.0\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled scid.exe and occupies 1.41 MB (1479680 bytes).
Scid 4.7.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.55 MB (3723518
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (708.25 KB)
- scid.exe (1.41 MB)
- scidsnd.exe (149.50 KB)
- phalanx-scid.exe (197.00 KB)
- stockfish.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about Scid 4.7.0 version 4.7.0
Scid 4.7.0 is an application by The Scid project. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Scid 4.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Scid 4.7.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Scid 4.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Scid 4.7.0". If it exists on your system the Scid 4.7.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Scid 4.7.0 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Scid 4.7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scid 4.7.0:
- The software company is: http://http://scid.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scid-4.7.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Scid 4.7.0.
8. After removing Scid 4.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Scid 4.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scid 4.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Scid 4.7.0 by The Scid project from your PC, we are not saying that Scid 4.7.0 by The Scid project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scid 4.7.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 10:22:25.123