This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Scid 4.7.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Scid 4.7.0 from your systemThe Scid project
. Check out here
where you can get more info on The Scid project. Further information about Scid 4.7.0 can be seen at http://http://scid.sourceforge.net
. Scid 4.7.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scid-4.7.0 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Scid 4.7.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scid-4.7.0\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled scid.exe and occupies 1.41 MB (1479680 bytes).
Scid 4.7.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.55 MB (3723518
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (708.25 KB)
- scid.exe (1.41 MB)
- scidsnd.exe (149.50 KB)
- phalanx-scid.exe (197.00 KB)
- stockfish.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about Scid 4.7.0 version 4.7.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Scid 4.7.0.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Scid 4.7.0:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Scid
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Scid\Scid.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Scid\Uninstall Scid.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Scid 4.7.0 is an application offered by The Scid project. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Scid 4.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Scid 4.7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Scid 4.7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Scid 4.7.0". The Scid 4.7.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Scid 4.7.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Scid 4.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scid 4.7.0:
- The software company is: http://http://scid.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scid-4.7.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Scid 4.7.0.
8. After uninstalling Scid 4.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Scid 4.7.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scid 4.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Scid 4.7.0 by The Scid project from your computer, we are not saying that Scid 4.7.0 by The Scid project is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Scid 4.7.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 10:22:25.123