You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Scid 3.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Scid 3.4 from your systemShane Hudson
. You can find out more on Shane Hudson or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Scid 3.4 can be found at http://scid.sourceforge.net/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Scid folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Scid 3.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Scid\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. scid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 592.00 KB (606208 bytes) on disk.
Scid 3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.79 MB (2924877
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- eco2epd.exe (148.00 KB)
- pgnscid.exe (200.00 KB)
- scid.exe (592.00 KB)
- scidlet.exe (308.00 KB)
- scidt.exe (184.00 KB)
- scmerge.exe (160.00 KB)
- tcscid.exe (592.00 KB)
- tkscid.exe (592.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Scid 3.4 version 3.4
Scid 3.4 is an application marketed by the software company Shane Hudson. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Scid 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Scid 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Scid 3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Scid 3.4". The Scid 3.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Scid 3.4 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Scid 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scid 3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://scid.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Scid\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Scid 3.4.
8. After removing Scid 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Scid 3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Scid 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Scid 3.4 by Shane Hudson from your PC, nor are we saying that Scid 3.4 by Shane Hudson is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Scid 3.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:57:02.763