School Manager 2.1
This web page is about School Manager 2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall School Manager 2.1 from your PCBlg Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Blg Corporation. More information about School Manager 2.1 can be found at http://www.blgcorporation.it
. School Manager 2.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Blg Corporation\School Manager directory, subject to the user's choice. School Manager 2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Blg Corporation\School Manager\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.88 MB (4065280 bytes) on disk and is called School Manager.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside School Manager 2.1. They occupy about 3.99 MB (4182137
bytes) on disk.
- School Manager.exe (3.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.12 KB)
This info is about School Manager 2.1 version 2.1
School Manager 2.1 is an application released by the software company Blg Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall School Manager 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove School Manager 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate School Manager 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "School Manager 2.1". The School Manager 2.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click School Manager 2.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about School Manager 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for School Manager 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.blgcorporation.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Blg Corporation\School Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall School Manager 2.1.
8. After removing School Manager 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong School Manager 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling School Manager 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove School Manager 2.1 by Blg Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that School Manager 2.1 by Blg Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove School Manager 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 18:25:38.577