You can find below detailed information on how to remove SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 from your systemSchnapper-Software Robert Beer
. Further information on Schnapper-Software Robert Beer can be found here
. You can see more info related to SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 at http://www.schnapperplus.de
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SchnapperPlus folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. SchnapperPlus 1.8.20's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SchnapperPlus\uninst.exe. SchnapperPlus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 501.20 KB (513224 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SchnapperPlus 1.8.20. They occupy 539.49 KB (552436
bytes) on disk.
- SchnapperPlus.exe (501.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (38.29 KB)
This info is about SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 version 1.8.20
SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 is an application marketed by Schnapper-Software Robert Beer. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SchnapperPlus 1.8.20". If it is installed on your PC the SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 program will be found very quickly. After you select SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SchnapperPlus 1.8.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SchnapperPlus 1.8.20:
- The software company is: http://www.schnapperplus.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SchnapperPlus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SchnapperPlus 1.8.20.
8. After removing SchnapperPlus 1.8.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 by Schnapper-Software Robert Beer from your PC, nor are we saying that SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 by Schnapper-Software Robert Beer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SchnapperPlus 1.8.20 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:49:07.420