Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0
Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 from your systemSchlumberger
. Go over here
for more details on Schlumberger. More details about the application Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 can be seen at http://www.slb.com/services/software/geo/techlog.aspx
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2013.2.0 (r121196) folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2013.2.0 (r121196)\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0's primary file takes around 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) and its name is wininst-6.0.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0. They occupy about 105.55 MB (110678491
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (134.49 KB)
- ProjectIntegrityCheck64.exe (4.03 MB)
- Techlog64.exe (93.15 MB)
- techlogpluginhost64.exe (373.50 KB)
- TechlogWelcomeScreen64.exe (2.17 MB)
- Lis2Dlis.exe (892.05 KB)
- python.exe (26.50 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (216.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (22.00 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (12.00 KB)
- nosetests.exe (73.50 KB)
- lmtools.exe (1.77 MB)
- lmutil.exe (1.54 MB)
- vsh.exe (516.04 KB)
This info is about Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 version 2013.2.0
Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 is an application by Schlumberger. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0". The Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.slb.com/services/software/geo/techlog.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Schlumberger\Techlog 2013.2.0 (r121196)\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0.
8. After uninstalling Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 by Schlumberger from your PC, we are not saying that Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 by Schlumberger is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Schlumberger Techlog 2013.2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:22:36.853