This page contains complete information on how to remove Schedule Wizard for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Schedule Wizard from your systemAuthor Direct
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Author Direct. You can get more details about Schedule Wizard at http://www.authord.com
. Schedule Wizard is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Schedule Wizard directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Schedule Wizard by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.27 MB (2382336 bytes) on disk and is titled swui.exe.
Schedule Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.51 MB (5779527
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ADSBack.exe (219.50 KB)
- ADSBackA.exe (252.00 KB)
- AutoDial.exe (41.50 KB)
- HTTPGET.exe (238.00 KB)
- MAPIMAIL.EXE (75.00 KB)
- swexec.exe (868.50 KB)
- swftp.exe (242.00 KB)
- swmsg.exe (550.50 KB)
- swui.exe (2.27 MB)
- swupg.exe (99.50 KB)
- sw_dbase.exe (51.50 KB)
- sw_impex.exe (156.00 KB)
- sw_pop.exe (233.00 KB)
- syncrecv.exe (45.50 KB)
- syncsend.exe (42.50 KB)
- SyncTime.exe (36.00 KB)
- Uninst_Schedule Wizard.exe (166.57 KB)
This data is about Schedule Wizard version 4.00.000
only. You can find below info on other releases of Schedule Wizard:
Schedule Wizard is an application released by the software company Author Direct. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Schedule Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Schedule Wizard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Schedule Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Schedule Wizard". The Schedule Wizard application will be found very quickly. When you click Schedule Wizard in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Schedule Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Schedule Wizard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.authord.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Schedule Wizard.
8. After uninstalling Schedule Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Schedule Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Schedule Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Schedule Wizard by Author Direct from your computer, nor are we saying that Schedule Wizard by Author Direct is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Schedule Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 15:25:52.360