Schedule Manager 1.2.27
This page contains complete information on how to remove Schedule Manager 1.2.27 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Schedule Manager 1.2.27 from your PCCodeCaged, Inc.
. Further information on CodeCaged, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.codecaged.com
to get more information about Schedule Manager 1.2.27 on CodeCaged, Inc.'s website. Schedule Manager 1.2.27 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Schedule Manager directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Schedule Manager 1.2.27 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Schedule Manager\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Schedule Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 710.50 KB (727552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Schedule Manager 1.2.27. They take 1.18 MB (1234686
bytes) on disk.
- Schedule Manager Updater.exe (442.50 KB)
- Schedule Manager.exe (710.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.27
of Schedule Manager 1.2.27.
Schedule Manager 1.2.27 is a program offered by CodeCaged, Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Schedule Manager 1.2.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Schedule Manager 1.2.27 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Schedule Manager 1.2.27 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Schedule Manager 1.2.27". If it exists on your system the Schedule Manager 1.2.27 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Schedule Manager 1.2.27 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Schedule Manager 1.2.27, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Schedule Manager 1.2.27:
- The software company is: http://www.codecaged.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Schedule Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Schedule Manager 1.2.27.
8. After removing Schedule Manager 1.2.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Schedule Manager 1.2.27 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Schedule Manager 1.2.27 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Schedule Manager 1.2.27 by CodeCaged, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Schedule Manager 1.2.27 by CodeCaged, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Schedule Manager 1.2.27 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 12:20:19.733