This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SchémataCAD 16.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SchémataCAD 16.0.0 from your computerELMER software s.r.o.
. Check out here
for more information on ELMER software s.r.o.. You can get more details related to SchémataCAD 16.0.0 at http://www.elmer.cz
. SchémataCAD 16.0.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SchemataCAD directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SchémataCAD 16.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SchemataCAD\SchemataCAD.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SchemataCAD.exe is the SchémataCAD 16.0.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.76 MB (3940363 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SchémataCAD 16.0.0. They occupy an average of 3.76 MB (3940363
bytes) on disk.
- SchemataCAD.exe (3.76 MB)
This info is about SchémataCAD 16.0.0 version 16.0.0
SchémataCAD 16.0.0 is an application released by the software company ELMER software s.r.o.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SchémataCAD 16.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SchémataCAD 16.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SchémataCAD 16.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SchémataCAD 16.0.0". If it exists on your system the SchémataCAD 16.0.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SchémataCAD 16.0.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SchémataCAD 16.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SchémataCAD 16.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.elmer.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SchemataCAD\SchemataCAD.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SchémataCAD 16.0.0.
8. After removing SchémataCAD 16.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SchémataCAD 16.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SchémataCAD 16.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SchémataCAD 16.0.0 by ELMER software s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that SchémataCAD 16.0.0 by ELMER software s.r.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SchémataCAD 16.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 12:01:56.357