Scarlett MixControl 1.7
You can find below details on how to remove Scarlett MixControl 1.7 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Scarlett MixControl 1.7 from your computerFocusrite Audio Engineering Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited. You can get more details about Scarlett MixControl 1.7 at http://www.focusrite.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusrite\Scarlett MixControl folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Scarlett MixControl 1.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusrite\Scarlett MixControl\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Scarlett MixControl.exe is the Scarlett MixControl 1.7's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.70 MB (5977088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Scarlett MixControl 1.7. They occupy 6.38 MB (6690096
bytes) on disk.
- Scarlett MixControl.exe (5.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.30 KB)
This page is about Scarlett MixControl 1.7 version 1.7
Scarlett MixControl 1.7 is an application released by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Scarlett MixControl 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Scarlett MixControl 1.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scarlett MixControl 1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Scarlett MixControl 1.7". If it exists on your system the Scarlett MixControl 1.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Scarlett MixControl 1.7 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Scarlett MixControl 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scarlett MixControl 1.7:
- The software company is: http://www.focusrite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Focusrite\Scarlett MixControl\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Scarlett MixControl 1.7.
8. After uninstalling Scarlett MixControl 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Scarlett MixControl 1.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Scarlett MixControl 1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scarlett MixControl 1.7 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Scarlett MixControl 1.7 by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scarlett MixControl 1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-07 18:49:54.080