Scanner II V3.5
Scanner II V3.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Scanner II V3.5 from your PCRaven
. You can read more on Raven or check for application updates here
. More details about Scanner II V3.5 can be found at http://www.ravenscanner.com.br
. Usually the Scanner II V3.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raven\S2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Scanner II V3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Raven\S2\unins000.exe. Scanner II V3.5's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1190285 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Scanner II V3.5. They take 1.14 MB (1190285
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of Scanner II V3.5.
Scanner II V3.5 is a program by the software company Raven. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Scanner II V3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Scanner II V3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Scanner II V3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scanner II V3.5". The Scanner II V3.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Scanner II V3.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Scanner II V3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scanner II V3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.ravenscanner.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Raven\S2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scanner II V3.5.
8. After removing Scanner II V3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Scanner II V3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Scanner II V3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Scanner II V3.5 by Raven from your computer, nor are we saying that Scanner II V3.5 by Raven is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Scanner II V3.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 21:45:16.703