Scanitto Pro 3.17
Scanitto Pro 3.17 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Scanitto Pro 3.17 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Take a look here
for more details on Parand ® Software Group. Click on WWW.PARANDCO.COM
to get more details about Scanitto Pro 3.17 on Parand ® Software Group's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Scanitto Pro 3.17 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Scanitto Pro 3.17's primary file takes around 175.50 KB (179712 bytes) and its name is scanittopro_ldr.exe.
Scanitto Pro 3.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.79 MB (12363093
bytes) on disk.
- scanittopro.exe (6.91 MB)
- scanittopro_ldr.exe (175.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The current web page applies to Scanitto Pro 3.17 version 3.17
Scanitto Pro 3.17 is an application by Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Scanitto Pro 3.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Scanitto Pro 3.17 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Scanitto Pro 3.17 or simply click the Search field and type in "Scanitto Pro 3.17". The Scanitto Pro 3.17 application will be found very quickly. When you click Scanitto Pro 3.17 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Scanitto Pro 3.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scanitto Pro 3.17:
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scanitto Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Scanitto Pro 3.17.
8. After removing Scanitto Pro 3.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Scanitto Pro 3.17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scanitto Pro 3.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scanitto Pro 3.17 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that Scanitto Pro 3.17 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scanitto Pro 3.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 10:55:46.650