ScanTools Plus Link Runtime
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ScanTools Plus Link Runtime for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ScanTools Plus Link Runtime from your systemScantron Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Scantron Corporation. You can get more details about ScanTools Plus Link Runtime at http://www.scantron.com
. ScanTools Plus Link Runtime is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Scantron Shared\ScanTools Plus Link\Runtime directory, depending on the user's decision. ScanTools Plus Link Runtime's main file takes around 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) and is named iNAME Merge.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ScanTools Plus Link Runtime. They take about 144.00 KB (147456
bytes) on disk.
- iNAME Merge.exe (144.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of ScanTools Plus Link Runtime. Click on the links below for other ScanTools Plus Link Runtime versions:
...click to view all...
ScanTools Plus Link Runtime is an application released by the software company Scantron Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase ScanTools Plus Link Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ScanTools Plus Link Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ScanTools Plus Link Runtime or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanTools Plus Link Runtime". If it exists on your system the ScanTools Plus Link Runtime application will be found automatically. After you select ScanTools Plus Link Runtime in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ScanTools Plus Link Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScanTools Plus Link Runtime.
8. After uninstalling ScanTools Plus Link Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScanTools Plus Link Runtime which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScanTools Plus Link Runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ScanTools Plus Link Runtime by Scantron Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ScanTools Plus Link Runtime by Scantron Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanTools Plus Link Runtime in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:39:55.217