This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 from your systemNitro Logic
. Open here
where you can find out more on Nitro Logic. More data about the application ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 can be found at https://scanspeeder.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanSpeeder directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanSpeeder\Uninstall-ScanSpeeder.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanSpeeder\SSEun.dat. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall-ScanSpeeder.exe and its approximative size is 625.88 KB (640904 bytes).
ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.36 MB (4574896
bytes) on disk.
- ScanSpeeder.exe (3.75 MB)
- Uninstall-ScanSpeeder.exe (625.88 KB)
The current page applies to ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 version 1.7.2
ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 is an application offered by Nitro Logic. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanSpeeder 1.7.2". If it is installed on your PC the ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ScanSpeeder 1.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanSpeeder 1.7.2:
- The publisher is: https://scanspeeder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanSpeeder\Uninstall-ScanSpeeder.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanSpeeder\SSEun.dat
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScanSpeeder 1.7.2.
8. After removing ScanSpeeder 1.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 by Nitro Logic from your PC, we are not saying that ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 by Nitro Logic is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanSpeeder 1.7.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 02:52:12.650