You can find below detailed information on how to remove ScanSnap Manager for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ScanSnap Manager from your computerPFU
. More data about PFU can be found here
. ScanSnap Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap folder, subject to the user's option. ScanSnap Manager's main file takes about 4.06 MB (4255744 bytes) and is named PfuSsMon.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ScanSnap Manager. They occupy about 31.30 MB (32823368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CfgDelete.exe (308.00 KB)
- HotKeyDisable.exe (196.00 KB)
- PfuSsMFThumbnail.exe (540.00 KB)
- PfuSsMon.exe (4.06 MB)
- PfuSsMsg.exe (312.00 KB)
- PfuSsOcr.exe (312.00 KB)
- PfuSsOcrMonitor.exe (440.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsQuickMenu.exe (1.91 MB)
- PfuSsQuickMenuManager.exe (396.00 KB)
- ScanSnapTool.exe (356.00 KB)
- ScanToCard.exe (276.00 KB)
- SsRegSU.exe (63.20 KB)
- SsTempDelete.exe (239.20 KB)
- P2IUNISET.exe (948.00 KB)
- SSCheck.exe (275.52 KB)
- SSClean.exe (211.52 KB)
- SsWiaChecker.exe (84.00 KB)
- SsDevSet-x64.exe (94.00 KB)
- SsDrvRepair-x64.exe (470.20 KB)
- SsLogModeChange.exe (307.20 KB)
- SsMagAdjust.exe (303.52 KB)
- SsSystemInfo.exe (291.52 KB)
- FisLogCol.exe (815.52 KB)
- PfuSsWifiTool.exe (9.80 MB)
- PfuSsWifiToolKey.exe (249.20 KB)
- PfuSsWifiToolStart.exe (252.00 KB)
- PfuSsWifiTroubleShoot.exe (363.20 KB)
- PfuSsConnectionWizard.exe (1.43 MB)
- PfuSsFirmwareUpdate.exe (749.50 KB)
- PfuSsNewInformation.exe (78.50 KB)
- SSFolderDel.exe (216.00 KB)
- SSFolderEnDis.exe (214.23 KB)
- SSFolderIntro.exe (201.50 KB)
- SSFolderLink.exe (204.50 KB)
- SSFolderPrev.exe (244.50 KB)
- SSFolderTray.exe (427.50 KB)
- NotificationHistory.exe (416.00 KB)
- ScanSnapUpdater.exe (1.18 MB)
- SsStartNotice.exe (432.00 KB)
- SsUDownloadCount.exe (436.00 KB)
- SsUGatherNotify.exe (88.00 KB)
- SsUInfoGather.exe (480.00 KB)
- SsUSetting.exe (460.00 KB)
- SsUWatcher.exe (448.00 KB)
This info is about ScanSnap Manager version 188.8.131.52.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ScanSnap Manager:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ScanSnap Manager from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ScanSnap Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PFU\QuickMenu\ScanSnap Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Driver\MonError20151221073234.dmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Driver\PfuSsMon.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Driver\PfuSsNetIf.log.bak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Driver\PfuSsQMLiteSetting.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\ScanSnap\Update\DownloadCount.csv
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\ScanSnap Manager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PFU\QuickMenu\ScanSnap Manager\QMSetting.xml
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
ScanSnap Manager is a program offered by PFU. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase ScanSnap Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ScanSnap Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ScanSnap Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanSnap Manager". If it exists on your system the ScanSnap Manager program will be found automatically. When you click ScanSnap Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScanSnap Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanSnap Manager.
8. After removing ScanSnap Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ScanSnap Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanSnap Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScanSnap Manager by PFU from your PC, we are not saying that ScanSnap Manager by PFU is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanSnap Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:25:05.070