This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ScanPapyrus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ScanPapyrus from your systemScanPapyrus Team
. Take a look here
for more information on ScanPapyrus Team. You can get more details on ScanPapyrus at http://scanpapyrus.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanPapyrus directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanPapyrus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ScanPapyrus. ScanPapyrus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.13 MB (7480792 bytes) on disk.
ScanPapyrus contains of the executables below. They take 11.68 MB (12248511
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fax2tiff.exe (21.50 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (282.00 KB)
- ScanPapyrus.exe (7.13 MB)
- scantailor-cli.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- c44.exe (27.50 KB)
- cjb2.exe (36.00 KB)
- ddjvu.exe (72.00 KB)
- djvm.exe (17.00 KB)
- djvudump.exe (11.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.4
of ScanPapyrus. You can find below a few links to other ScanPapyrus versions:
...click to view all...
ScanPapyrus is a program marketed by the software company ScanPapyrus Team. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase ScanPapyrus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ScanPapyrus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ScanPapyrus or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanPapyrus". If it is installed on your PC the ScanPapyrus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ScanPapyrus in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ScanPapyrus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScanPapyrus:
- The publisher is: http://scanpapyrus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanPapyrus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScanPapyrus.
8. After uninstalling ScanPapyrus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanPapyrus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScanPapyrus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ScanPapyrus by ScanPapyrus Team from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanPapyrus by ScanPapyrus Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ScanPapyrus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 09:09:37.417