This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.02 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.02 from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Further information on YL Computing, Inc can be seen here
. More info about the app ScanMyReg 2.02 can be seen at http://scanmyreg.ylcomputing.com
. Usually the ScanMyReg 2.02 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanMyReg folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for ScanMyReg 2.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanMyReg\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named ScanMyReg.exe and occupies 3.50 MB (3671184 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with ScanMyReg 2.02. They occupy about 4.29 MB (4498545
bytes) on disk.
- ScanMyReg.exe (3.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (807.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.02
of ScanMyReg 2.02.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall ScanMyReg 2.02.Files remaining:
ScanMyReg 2.02 is a program by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ScanMyReg 2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ScanMyReg 2.02 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ScanMyReg 2.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScanMyReg 2.02". If it is installed on your PC the ScanMyReg 2.02 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ScanMyReg 2.02 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ScanMyReg 2.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScanMyReg 2.02:
- The publisher is: http://scanmyreg.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanMyReg\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ScanMyReg 2.02.
8. After uninstalling ScanMyReg 2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanMyReg 2.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanMyReg 2.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.02 by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that ScanMyReg 2.02 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.02 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 16:45:51.800