This web page contains complete information on how to remove ScanMyReg 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.0 from your PCYL Computing, Inc
. Additional info about YL Computing, Inc can be read here
. More info about the software ScanMyReg 2.0 can be seen at http://scanmyreg.ylcomputing.com
. ScanMyReg 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ScanMyReg folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\ScanMyReg\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ScanMyReg 2.0. The application's main executable file is named ScanMyReg.exe and it has a size of 3.50 MB (3671184 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ScanMyReg 2.0. They occupy 4.29 MB (4495278
bytes) on disk.
- ScanMyReg.exe (3.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (804.78 KB)
The current page applies to ScanMyReg 2.0 version 2.0
ScanMyReg 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company YL Computing, Inc. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ScanMyReg 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ScanMyReg 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ScanMyReg 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanMyReg 2.0". If it exists on your system the ScanMyReg 2.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click ScanMyReg 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ScanMyReg 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanMyReg 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://scanmyreg.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ScanMyReg\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScanMyReg 2.0.
8. After removing ScanMyReg 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanMyReg 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScanMyReg 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.0 by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that ScanMyReg 2.0 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScanMyReg 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 10:36:36.560