ScanDir Version 1.2.2
ScanDir Version 1.2.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ScanDir Version 1.2.2 from your systemSkybird communications
. Open here
for more details on Skybird communications. More information about the program ScanDir Version 1.2.2 can be seen at http://www.skybird.net/ScanDir/
. ScanDir Version 1.2.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanDir folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling ScanDir Version 1.2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanDir\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ScanDir.exe is the ScanDir Version 1.2.2's main executable file and it takes circa 2.32 MB (2429440 bytes) on disk.
ScanDir Version 1.2.2 contains of the executables below. They take 3.00 MB (3147937
bytes) on disk.
- ScanDir.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to ScanDir Version 1.2.2 version 184.108.40.206
ScanDir Version 1.2.2 is a program by the software company Skybird communications. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ScanDir Version 1.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ScanDir Version 1.2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ScanDir Version 1.2.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanDir Version 1.2.2". The ScanDir Version 1.2.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click ScanDir Version 1.2.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ScanDir Version 1.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanDir Version 1.2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.skybird.net/ScanDir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanDir\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScanDir Version 1.2.2.
8. After uninstalling ScanDir Version 1.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScanDir Version 1.2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScanDir Version 1.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScanDir Version 1.2.2 by Skybird communications from your computer, nor are we saying that ScanDir Version 1.2.2 by Skybird communications is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanDir Version 1.2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:04:17.617