This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Scan2PDF 3.08 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Scan2PDF 3.08 from your PCNico Cuppen Software
. More information on Nico Cuppen Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.nicocuppen.com/
if you want to read more on Scan2PDF 3.08 on Nico Cuppen Software's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scan2PDF folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Scan2PDF 3.08 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scan2PDF\unins000.exe. Scan2PDF 3.08's primary file takes around 1.62 MB (1695840 bytes) and is called scan2pdf.exe.
Scan2PDF 3.08 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.57 MB (2693984
bytes) on disk.
- scan2pdf.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.25 KB)
- viewer.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.08
of Scan2PDF 3.08.
Scan2PDF 3.08 is a program marketed by the software company Nico Cuppen Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Scan2PDF 3.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Scan2PDF 3.08 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Scan2PDF 3.08 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scan2PDF 3.08". If it is installed on your PC the Scan2PDF 3.08 app will be found automatically. When you click Scan2PDF 3.08 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Scan2PDF 3.08, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scan2PDF 3.08:
- The publisher is: http://www.nicocuppen.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scan2PDF\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Scan2PDF 3.08.
8. After removing Scan2PDF 3.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Scan2PDF 3.08 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scan2PDF 3.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Scan2PDF 3.08 by Nico Cuppen Software from your computer, we are not saying that Scan2PDF 3.08 by Nico Cuppen Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Scan2PDF 3.08 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:41:52.477