How to uninstall Scan2PC from your PC
You can find below details on how to uninstall Scan2PC for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Q
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Q. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scan2PC folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Scan2PC is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Scan2PC.exe is the Scan2PC's main executable file and it takes about 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) on disk.
Scan2PC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.13 MB (1186816
bytes) on disk.
- Sc2PCS64.exe (91.00 KB)
- Sc2PCSvc.exe (68.00 KB)
- Scan2PC.exe (1,000.00 KB)
This web page is about Scan2PC version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Scan2PC versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete Scan2PC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Scan2PC is a program by the software company Q. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Scan2PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scan2PC or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scan2PC". The Scan2PC app will be found very quickly. After you click Scan2PC in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Scan2PC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Scan2PC.
8. After removing Scan2PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Scan2PC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Scan2PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Scan2PC:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Scan2PC by Q from your PC, we are not saying that Scan2PC by Q is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scan2PC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 23:16:26.720