Scan Object is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Scan Object from your computerScan Object
. Open here
for more info on Scan Object. Usually the Scan Object application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\B38B89C0-1432491323-11DC-B776-001A4D82C155 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Scan Object's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\B38B89C0-1432491323-11DC-B776-001A4D82C155\uninstall.exe". Scan Object's primary file takes about 365.00 KB (373760 bytes) and is called bnsj6B1A.exe.
Scan Object is composed of the following executables which take 450.03 KB (460833
bytes) on disk:
- bnsj6B1A.exe (365.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Scan Object.
Scan Object is an application by the software company Scan Object. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Scan Object is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Scan Object with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scan Object or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scan Object". If it exists on your system the Scan Object app will be found automatically. When you select Scan Object in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Scan Object, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Scan Object.
8. After removing Scan Object, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Scan Object which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Scan Object using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scan Object by Scan Object from your computer, nor are we saying that Scan Object by Scan Object is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scan Object supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:15:33.573