Scan My Folders
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Scan My Folders for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Scan My Folders from your computer2buymobile.com
. You can read more on 2buymobile.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Scan My Folders at http://www.2buymobile.com
. Scan My Folders is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scan My Folders directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Scan My Folders is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scan My Folders\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled scan-my-folders.exe and occupies 284.00 KB (290816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Scan My Folders. They take about 351.77 KB (360210
bytes) on disk.
- scan-my-folders.exe (284.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Scan My Folders.
Scan My Folders is an application released by the software company 2buymobile.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Scan My Folders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Scan My Folders from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Scan My Folders or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scan My Folders". The Scan My Folders program will be found very quickly. When you click Scan My Folders in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Scan My Folders, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scan My Folders:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.2buymobile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scan My Folders\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scan My Folders.
8. After uninstalling Scan My Folders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Scan My Folders that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scan My Folders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Scan My Folders by 2buymobile.com from your PC, we are not saying that Scan My Folders by 2buymobile.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scan My Folders in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 08:13:29.937