Scan Check Pro 188.8.131.52
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Scan Check Pro 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Scan Check Pro 220.127.116.11 from your computerDigital Check Corp.
. Further information on Digital Check Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Scan Check Pro 18.104.22.168 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitalCheckCorp\ScanCheckPro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Scan Check Pro 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitalCheckCorp\ScanCheckPro\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ScpVB2005Demo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Scan Check Pro 126.96.36.199. They take 390.87 KB (400248
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (46.87 KB)
- ScpCSharpDemo.exe (84.00 KB)
- ScpVB2005Demo.exe (120.00 KB)
- ScpVB6Demo.exe (140.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Scan Check Pro 184.108.40.206.
Scan Check Pro 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by Digital Check Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Scan Check Pro 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Scan Check Pro 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Scan Check Pro 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scan Check Pro 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Scan Check Pro 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Scan Check Pro 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Scan Check Pro 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Scan Check Pro 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Scan Check Pro 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Scan Check Pro 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scan Check Pro 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Scan Check Pro 220.127.116.11 by Digital Check Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Scan Check Pro 18.104.22.168 by Digital Check Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Scan Check Pro 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 21:49:36.000