Scaler2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Scaler2 from your computerPlugin Boutique
. More information on Plugin Boutique can be found here
. Click on https://www.pluginboutique.com
to get more information about Scaler2 on Plugin Boutique's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins folder (same installation drive as Windows). Scaler2's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\Public\Documents\Plugin Boutique\Scaler2\unins000.exe. Scaler2's main file takes about 16.99 MB (17810944 bytes) and is called ADSR Sample Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Scaler2. They occupy about 18.68 MB (19584294
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ADSR Sample Manager.exe (16.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (93.22 KB)
- uninst.exe (135.62 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (718.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (718.84 KB)
This info is about Scaler2 version 2.0.7
only. You can find here a few links to other Scaler2 releases:
...click to view all...
Scaler2 is an application offered by Plugin Boutique. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Scaler2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Scaler2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Scaler2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Scaler2". If it is installed on your PC the Scaler2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Scaler2 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Scaler2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scaler2:
- The software company is: https://www.pluginboutique.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Plugin Boutique\Scaler2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Scaler2.
8. After removing Scaler2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Scaler2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scaler2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Scaler2 by Plugin Boutique from your computer, we are not saying that Scaler2 by Plugin Boutique is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Scaler2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 10:00:53.963