Scala is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Scala from your PCManuel Op de Coul
. More information about Manuel Op de Coul can be read here
. Click on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scala_(program)
to get more facts about Scala on Manuel Op de Coul's website. Scala is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Scala22 directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Scala22\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Scala. The application's main executable file occupies 7.88 MB (8258560 bytes) on disk and is called scala.exe.
Scala contains of the executables below. They take 8.03 MB (8423279
bytes) on disk.
- megamid.exe (108.00 KB)
- mf2t.exe (15.50 KB)
- scala.exe (7.88 MB)
- uninst.exe (37.36 KB)
The current web page applies to Scala version 2.36
alone. You can find below a few links to other Scala releases:
Scala is an application offered by Manuel Op de Coul. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Scala is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Scala from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Scala or simply click the Search field and type in "Scala". If it exists on your system the Scala application will be found very quickly. After you click Scala in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Scala, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scala:
- The software company is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scala_(program)
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Scala22\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Scala.
8. After uninstalling Scala, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Scala that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scala with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scala by Manuel Op de Coul from your computer, we are not saying that Scala by Manuel Op de Coul is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Scala supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 19:11:03.070