SbTool is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SbTool from your systemNBZ
. Go over here
for more info on NBZ. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SbTool folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\SbTool\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SbTool. SbTool.exe is the SbTool's primary executable file and it takes around 98.52 KB (100888 bytes) on disk.
SbTool installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 195.92 KB (200625
bytes) on disk.
- SbTool.exe (98.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.40 KB)
SbTool is an application offered by the software company NBZ. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SbTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SbTool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SbTool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SbTool". If it exists on your system the SbTool app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SbTool in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SbTool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SbTool.
8. After uninstalling SbTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SbTool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SbTool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SbTool by NBZ from your computer, nor are we saying that SbTool by NBZ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SbTool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:51:16.900