SbTool is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SbTool from your systemNBZ
. Go over here
for more info on NBZ. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SbTool folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\SbTool\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SbTool. SbTool.exe is the SbTool's primary executable file and it takes around 98.52 KB (100888 bytes) on disk.
SbTool installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 195.92 KB (200625
bytes) on disk.
- SbTool.exe (98.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.40 KB)
SbTool is an application offered by the software company NBZ. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SbTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SbTool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SbTool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SbTool". The SbTool application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SbTool in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SbTool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SbTool.
8. After uninstalling SbTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SbTool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SbTool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SbTool by NBZ from your computer, nor are we saying that SbTool by NBZ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SbTool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:51:16.900