Say the Time 9.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Say the Time 9.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Say the Time 9.0 from your systemProvenio Software Corporation
. More info about Provenio Software Corporation can be seen here
. More details about the application Say the Time 9.0 can be seen at http://www.saythetime.com/
. Usually the Say the Time 9.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Say the Time directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Say the Time 9.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Say the Time\uninst.exe. Say the Time 9.0's primary file takes around 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and its name is SayTime.exe.
The executable files below are part of Say the Time 9.0. They take an average of 1.48 MB (1553344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SayTime.exe (88.00 KB)
- SayTimeMain.exe (404.50 KB)
- stts32.exe (72.00 KB)
- stts64.exe (71.00 KB)
- stttsm.exe (221.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (78.27 KB)
- updater.exe (581.59 KB)
The current page applies to Say the Time 9.0 version 9.0
Say the Time 9.0 is an application released by Provenio Software Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Say the Time 9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Say the Time 9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Say the Time 9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Say the Time 9.0". If it exists on your system the Say the Time 9.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Say the Time 9.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Say the Time 9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Say the Time 9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.saythetime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Say the Time\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Say the Time 9.0.
8. After removing Say the Time 9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Say the Time 9.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Say the Time 9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Say the Time 9.0 by Provenio Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Say the Time 9.0 by Provenio Software Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Say the Time 9.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 13:59:18.870