How to uninstall Saw Game from your system
Saw Game is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by Konami
. More information on Konami can be seen here
. Saw Game is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Saw directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Saw Game is C:\Program Files (x86)\Saw\SawUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SawGame.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 22.50 MB (23597056 bytes) on disk.
Saw Game contains of the executables below. They take 22.62 MB (23720380
bytes) on disk.
- SawUninstaller.exe (120.43 KB)
- SawGame.exe (22.50 MB)
How to erase Saw Game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Saw Game is an application released by the software company Konami. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Saw Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Saw Game or simply activate the Search field and type in "Saw Game". If it exists on your system the Saw Game app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Saw Game in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Saw Game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Saw Game.
8. After uninstalling Saw Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Saw Game which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Saw Game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Saw Game:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Saw Game by Konami from your computer, nor are we saying that Saw Game by Konami is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Saw Game in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:51:20.800