This page is about SavvyConnect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SavvyConnect from your systemLuth Research, LLC.
. Check out here
for more info on Luth Research, LLC.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Luth Research\SavvyConnectFramework\bin\Setup folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Luth Research\SavvyConnectFramework\bin\Setup\ScUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SavvyConnect. SCUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 89.10 KB (91240 bytes) on disk.
SavvyConnect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.31 MB (1377640
bytes) on disk.
- LuthResearch.Client.Deployment.SCInstaller.exe (627.50 KB)
- LuthResearch.Client.Deployment.Wizard.exe (606.10 KB)
- LuthResearch.Client.Deployment.Wizard.vshost.exe (11.32 KB)
- SCUninstall.exe (89.10 KB)
- SCUninstall.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of SavvyConnect. You can find below info on other versions of SavvyConnect:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove SavvyConnect.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SavvyConnect:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SavvyConnect:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Luth Research, LLC\SavvyConnect
Registry that is not cleaned:
SavvyConnect is an application marketed by Luth Research, LLC.. Some users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SavvyConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SavvyConnect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SavvyConnect or simply click the Search field and type in "SavvyConnect". If it exists on your system the SavvyConnect application will be found very quickly. When you select SavvyConnect in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SavvyConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SavvyConnect.
8. After uninstalling SavvyConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SavvyConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SavvyConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SavvyConnect by Luth Research, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that SavvyConnect by Luth Research, LLC. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SavvyConnect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:43:30.230