You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Saviors for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Saviors from your systemSharpened Edge Studios
. Additional info about Sharpened Edge Studios can be read here
. Please follow http://www.sedgestudios.com/games/saviors/
if you want to read more on Saviors on Sharpened Edge Studios's web page. Usually the Saviors program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saviors directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Saviors is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1532416 bytes) on disk and is called Saviors.exe.
Saviors is comprised of the following executables which take 138.62 MB (145355200
bytes) on disk:
- Saviors.exe (1.46 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
Saviors is a program offered by the software company Sharpened Edge Studios. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Saviors is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Saviors from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Saviors or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Saviors". The Saviors program will be found automatically. When you select Saviors in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Saviors, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Saviors:
- The publisher is: http://www.sedgestudios.com/games/saviors/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Saviors.
8. After removing Saviors, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Saviors that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Saviors with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Saviors by Sharpened Edge Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Saviors by Sharpened Edge Studios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Saviors in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:37:48.170