Savings Season is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Savings Season from your PCExciting Apps
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Exciting Apps. Savings Season is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Savings Season folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Savings Season\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Savings Season. Savings Season's main file takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and its name is sqlite3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Savings Season. They take 594.55 KB (608824
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (113.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Savings Season.
Savings Season is an application released by the software company Exciting Apps. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Savings Season is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Savings Season with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Savings Season or simply click the Search field and type in "Savings Season". If it is installed on your PC the Savings Season application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Savings Season in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Savings Season, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Savings Season.
8. After uninstalling Savings Season, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Savings Season which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Savings Season using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Savings Season by Exciting Apps from your PC, we are not saying that Savings Season by Exciting Apps is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Savings Season supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-17 10:55:49.897