Savings Hen is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Savings Hen from your systemSmart Apps
. More information about Smart Apps can be read here
. Usually the Savings Hen application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Savings Hen directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Savings Hen's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Savings Hen\uninstall.exe . The program's main executable file is titled gpedit.exe and its approximative size is 92.50 KB (94720 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Savings Hen. They occupy about 867.08 KB (887893
bytes) on disk.
- gpedit.exe (92.50 KB)
- SoftwareDetector.exe (76.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- storageedit.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (144.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Savings Hen.
Savings Hen is an application by the software company Smart Apps. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Savings Hen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Savings Hen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Savings Hen or simply click the Search feature and type in "Savings Hen". If it is installed on your PC the Savings Hen application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Savings Hen in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Savings Hen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Savings Hen.
8. After removing Savings Hen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Savings Hen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Savings Hen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Savings Hen by Smart Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that Savings Hen by Smart Apps is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Savings Hen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 23:31:38.830