This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Savifier for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Savifier from your systemSavifier.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Savifier.com. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Savifier directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Savifier by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Savifier\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called node.exe and its approximative size is 5.52 MB (5790432 bytes).
Savifier installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.74 MB (6014129
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (66.95 KB)
- node.exe (5.52 MB)
- service.exe (151.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Savifier version 1
Savifier has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Savifier is an application released by Savifier.com. Some users decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Savifier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Savifier with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Savifier or simply click the Search feature and type in "Savifier". If it exists on your system the Savifier application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Savifier in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Savifier, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Savifier.
8. After uninstalling Savifier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Savifier that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Savifier with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Savifier by Savifier.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Savifier by Savifier.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Savifier supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-08 23:00:04.283