You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SaverAdddon for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SaverAdddon from your computerSaverAddon
. You can read more on SaverAddon or check for application updates here
. Usually the SaverAdddon program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SaverAdddon directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SaverAdddon is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SaverAdddon\SaverAdddon.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The application's main executable file is named SaverAdddon.exe and its approximative size is 766.00 KB (784384 bytes).
SaverAdddon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- SaverAdddon.exe (766.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SaverAdddon from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SaverAdddon when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SaverADddon
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SaverADddon\977zKGDkbrjxrK.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SaverADddon\977zKGDkbrjxrK.tlb
SaverAdddon is an application offered by SaverAddon. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SaverAdddon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SaverAdddon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SaverAdddon or simply click the Search field and type in "SaverAdddon". The SaverAdddon program will be found very quickly. After you click SaverAdddon in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SaverAdddon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SaverAdddon.
8. After removing SaverAdddon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaverAdddon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaverAdddon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaverAdddon by SaverAddon from your computer, nor are we saying that SaverAdddon by SaverAddon is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaverAdddon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:46:33.807